Thursday, July 21, 2011

Mojo Day 6

Mojo

So today we did the usual, we got the little boogers out Just before TKD and held them for a little while. We try to let them get their sleep during the day because they are nocturnal. We prepared the pouch for each of them and trucked off to TKD. Today one of the moms that wanted to see them yesterday wanted to show her Grandson so I took Mojo out and he started to poop and pee on me. Normally I wouldn't worry about that but it was about to run into the scratches on my hand as shown in this picture. Yes my suggies tore my hand up because of their long nails.

When I got home I took Mojo out and held him in the Mendenhall and he fell a sleep. I noticed that he opens his mouth and kind of pants a little, I was a bit concerned but when I offered him a drink he refused. I offered him a treat and again he refused. I am not sure why he does this.

Mojo

Luka had Precious and she played with her in her shirt for a while and then she fell asleep in her shirt. I had Luka come over and take pictures of Mojo sleeping but he woke. I am uploading the photos to my Google+ account hopefully everyone can view them.

The Day is not over yet but here goes the post

Just Not Skinny

No comments:

Post a Comment