Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Mojo day 4

Ok so today I didn't get to blog, but I'm gonna try to recap.

I am writing this from my iPhone so there is likely going to be some typos.

Ok so this morning my cousin Danielle stopped by to see Precious and Mojo. I'd like to think she came to say good bye to me too, because she is leaving for Italy in a week.

Mojo was crabbing because all the noise Danni and Luka was making so I took him out and played with him. Because Mojo isn't bonded yet we don't let anyone hold him. Danni stayed quite a while (mostly because I talked her ear off, and wouldn't let her leave) so she was able to get some time with Precious.

Tonight we took Precious and Mojo with us to Teakwondo. I had Mojo in his bonding pouch and Luka had Precious in hers. Mojo started crabbing, I thought for sure I'd get kicked out so I pressed my hand on him to comfort him. Joie, our neighbor and friend sitting next to us said if I'm not careful someone might come over and ask if I need something to eat (inferring that the crabbing noise sounds like my stomach was hungry). After that we put the babies back until later when I talked Luka into holding Mojo. Using the Mendenhall she was able to get him to sleep. After a little while of him sleeping and me playing with Precious we put them back and went to bed.

Just Not Skinny

No comments:

Post a Comment