Monday, July 25, 2011

Holy effin Mojo

It's a nerve relaxing, guilt releasing MIRACLE. Holy wow, I am so having a hard time keeping this from a R rated post. Ok so now as I posted the earlier I lost Mojo, well I want everyone to know that I REALLY DID LOSE HIM. Even though we have only had him for a short while anyone who has one of these little guys knows how fast you become so attached to them. So I do not mind telling you guys, aside from the fact that I am the one that accidentally let him escape, I almost cried cause I missed him.

It is 3:58 am, so I am exhausted so all you get right now is hi, how are you doing? Oh by the way Mojo found his way home……

Thats right Mojo is back in his cage right now and while I am probably not going to be able to go back to sleep I am off to do so and then we will right what happened tomorrow and repost.

No comments:

Post a Comment