Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Mojo day 5

OK so today was a good day, I played with the suggies early this morning though I did not de-poop them so they decided to let me have it. Both of them played well together while climbing on my shirt. I put Precious back in the cage and held Mojo for a little while in the Mendenhall he did good, but was not about to go to sleep for me. After about an hour I put him back in his cage.

About 5pm I took Mojo out of the cage and held him in the Mendenhall for a little while then I let him crawl around my Laptop while I downloaded and installed the new Mac OS X Lion. Occasionally I would have to reset him because he would try to run off too far. At 5:45 I put him in my shirt pocket and Luka took Precious out and put her in her pouch that Luka had prepared for her. I put Mojo in his pouch that Luka prepared for him as well. Luka usually Puts an 1/8th of an apple with their Glid-a-mins on them and a couple pellets of food. We took the two suggies off to TaeKwonDo (TKD) and this time Mojo didn't make a peep until I started to show a little girl what he looked like through the mesh of his pouch, then he started to crab. It was way too loud in the building for anyone to hear the crabbing though. After TKD Luka started showing the little girl what precious looks like with the pouch open and when she did a couple of people saw and their curiosity got the better of them. So after a few of the moms seeing Precious I had gone outside the building to get some fresh air and wait for the kids to come out so we could go home and get din din. One of the ladies who saw Precious wanted to show someone else what a sugar bear looks like so I took Mojo out and let them see and pet him. He behaved nicely and did not seem afraid at all.

When I got home from TKD I put Mojo in my Pocket and started making dinner, he stayed there and slept the whole time. After dinner Luka needed help setting up one of those little ghetto pools (Anyone from Griswold Heights knows what I'm talking about). So with Mojo sleeping in my pocket I gave her the help she needed. He stayed in there for some time, until I decided to take a shower for the night. I put him in his cage and took a shower and felt good about it. When I got out of the shower Mojo was wandering around the cage eating the little metal clips that hold the cage together. I put my hand in his cage to see if he would climb on it and he just nonchalantly comes up and starts to bite my hand, and if I leave my hand in there he just comes after it following it as if it is the best tasting thing ever. I am not sure why he bites me like that, because its not a threatening bite, it's more of a 'Are you a treat?' bite. But I swear I am not a treat. I did not take him out because his nails are quite sharp and when he gets them in you they itch for a while afterwards and since I just showered I didn't want to be itchy.

Anywho, I am going to call this blog finished.

Just Not Skinny

No comments:

Post a Comment